Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Blame Not



We need to stop blaming others because we don't see the bigger picture. For example, yesterday I had a big event to go to and washed my hair and my dryer wouldn't work. I could have blamed myself for not testing it and got all worked up...... No, this is not how I work... I turned on my desktop fan on full force and put my big head in front of it to dry it... Yes I did... I was so happy doing it also because it was drying half of my head.. See it could have been worse, my fan could have blew up..I had 400+ people eatting our cupcakes and not one of them knew my head was half wet and didn't care... Did I get upset no... I went with a half dried head and smiled as everyone congratulated us on our cupcakes...You determine your success and your attitude, so people stop blaming others and realize it could be worse... The Beast...

1 comment:

  1. I love this because I had to do the EXACT same thing about a month ago. We can only use the hair dryer in the addition of the house or it blows the fuses. Of course no one knew where the dryer was and it is normally in the den(the addition). Instead of fretting I turned the fan on high and got a bunch of compliments the next day on my hair!I honestly thought it was so much fun! JessicasJoys Interior Design

    ReplyDelete