Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Competition is always good...work it baby

 
I tell people there is enough people out there to go around for all of us... People stop worrying about other people who have a similiar business like yours... When they say competition is good, it is... I have plenty of friends who's marke...ters like me and it don't scare me not one bit... When you do you and be unique no one and I mean no one can copy and do it the way you do. I do things different and some marketers look at me like I"m crazy. They say you can't do that, you have to do to it this way it's the way most marketers do it... I say I'm not most marketers, then smile and keep it moving... Do this means they are better than me or I'm better than them... NO WAY... This means I love my business so much, that I'm willing to do what others don't and still make money from it... Be different, Be you and stop worrying about the competition... So lift up your head and the next time someone might step on your toe say, that's ok I know I"m unique and do things differently and will get the different client that you don't get... lol.. The Beast www.dsbg4u.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment