Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Don't Judge me for Being Unique

 
Don't judge me because I'm a Unique Business Owner... Don't judge me because I do things totally different from others... See I believe old school don't work, why do you think so many people are unemployed... I believe to survive out here y...ou have to be different and unique... So don't judge me because I wear my business t-shirts everyday, I advertise for free, don't judge me because I know how to pull the money in... so wait... Do I have a special scent I spray on me and a special lotion that I put on me, that draw people to me... Yes, I do... They don't call me the BEAST for nothing... I wore this scent last month at a Fossil store and the manager was like oh my goodness you smell like a bakery... I said I'm the owner of Pastry Divas and here's my card... she said I will be ordering from you, then I said by the way this is my other company Scentsy you smelling... it's called Sugar Cookie body lotion... she did nothing but smiled... When you're a great marketer like me you do the strangest things... What have you done strange to pull in some clients... #TheBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment