Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013






Yes, I have five businesses, but do I sit there and run all five of them... NO WAY... I focus my time on the more important things of the businesses.. I always get people asking me how I do it... Simple.. I delegate or hire others to do the job for me... I can not do it all by myself, but we all do work together for the common goal... When I say I want to have an enterprise I wasn't kidding... So again... NO ... I don't do everything myself... For example.. my candle company Inspired Soy Smoothies Fireless Candles and more .. I do not make the candles at all... Pastry Divas I do not make cakes at all...my Marketing company Divalyn Small Business Guru I don't not pass out post cards or business cards for distribution at all... I have part-time workers... see where I'm getting at... If you want to be successful you need to have successful people working with you... Work smarter not harder... ‪#‎Evelyninspires‬

No comments:

Post a Comment