Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No New Years Resolutions

 
 
 
Good Morning everyone... I'm so excited Christmas is over, now the rest of the year is Me time, so I'm going shopping for myself today and the rest of the week... Sit down and think about everything you accomplish this year... Do it makes ...you sad or do it make you feel good about yourself... Don't be setting a new year resolution this year, just set weekly and monthly goals... I'm sitting here thinking about what I've accomplished and I'm so happy with myself... If you read my blue book you know it's time for my rewards and rewarding myself I do well... So think about it, did you do good this year and if not what are you going to do different. You can start now, you don't have to wait until January, who made up that rule anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment