Followers

Monday, August 26, 2013

UnProfessional Period

 
I had to teach while on break today. Was at Sam's and lady stopped me and was giving me a demonstration of her product.. You all know I love supporting my small businesses. She assumed I wasn't going to buy, so I was asking her questions an...d then someone was walking... She stopped talking to me and went over to lady and left me there... the lady said no thank you... She then came back to table and I said no thank you also... People don't start a demonstration and then try to grab someone else, this is not professional... she just lost a $100 sale instantly... I really was going to buy it, so I kindly wrote down the name of products and told her I"ll go online and order it... Her lost...she followed me all over the store with the pouting look...

No comments:

Post a Comment