Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stressing For what, business is good

Everytime I turn around someone is stressing, cursing or just plain old mad... People life is to short for this, we have to enjoy the moment...  I got up this morning in so much pain and wanted to lay in bed all day, but I knew if I wanted to be successful I must Pull, Push and Stretch to get ahead.  I got up and everything fell into place... I now have two books that's on Amazon as ebooks which I don't know what took me so long... My company is now a LLC company, which I don't know what took me so long and I finally got up and walked around the Wawa parking lot because I kept making excuses that I was to scared to walk and I don't know what took me so long... Time is precious and today was a great day for me... I learned that we all have the same time, and how you use it is up to you... So get up and stretch yourself to the limit and by the end of the day, you will be happy with the results..  While I'm speaking on time some things you do today might not show results, but it will show in the future.  I got a wonderful phone call from a young lady who said she had my catalog for a year, and now she's ready to join my team.  Imagine someone holding your catalog for a year because it wasn't her time then, but it's her time now...  Time is so important so use it wisely and it will come back to you with a big fat smile... Until next time... enjoy yourself and get up and do something....

The Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment