Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

SUPPORT, SUPPORT AND SUPPORT

The number one thing that will help you grow bigger and better is to support your other small businesses... I was at the mall today and this lady stopped us to try on some makeup... I walked pass and daughter stopped, then I went back while... daughter Tiff tried on lip gloss... She said you want to try some... I was like no thanks... Tiff said to the lady, my mom is an Avon Leadership Rep with Avon products for over 14 years she can't do it, she can buy her company lip gloss for $3.00... To make a long story short.... I brought a $15 Flori Roberts lip gloss (very small) that I won't be wearing because it's not my company, but I wanted to support the business... So who are you supporting today even if you don't need the service?... Do unto others as you want them to do to you....The Beast...

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely correct! It is all about supporting other small businesses even if you won't use the product. You can use it as a prize or something. But the key is to SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great things on here! I just love the wonderful, positive, and motivating information. I relate so well bc I didn't hardly get up out of bed for 10 months, though I did use the time to research a lot of things, though I wish now that I would have just picked the phone up and started making customer calls. Thanks for the encouragement. www.facebook.com/JessicasJoysInteriorDesign

    ReplyDelete