Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

TV and Radio OFF



I talk to a lot of people and I mean a lot of people... My phones ring all day, I get messages all day, chat all day and people stopping me in the street.. I don't mind being a busy bee, but what ticks me off the most is when people say, Wh...
y can't I be as successful as you? I tell them you can have it also... You have to turn off that TV and Radio... then they look at me like I'm crazy and ask me am I kidding... NO I'M NOT... I'm in my bedroom right now, with no Tv or Radio, nothing to distract my work... Ask me anything about basketball wives, Ncis, News or anything and I will give you this dumb look, because I don't know and I know it can't make me money... So people turn off the TV and watch your successes come alive...It's so bad even our animals are trained to watch Tv with us... come on people... #TheBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment