Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Some Days just take a Picture


Some days you wake up and things just seems to being going wrong... Some days you just don't know how you're going to make it... Some days you want to curse everyone around you out.  Some days you just want to be left alone... I"ll tell you this, get your cell phone out and take a picture of what is getting on your nerve, wait 4 minutes and then look at that picture, I bet it will calm you down and you'll realize that some days are days you should not take as serious...  Look at this picture, I come home, go upstairs and then look at my hand, I want to scream, I take a picture of it, ask my grandkids who did it... They all look at me like I'm crazy and say we don't know... So I wait, look at the picture and just crack up... that's all I can do some days...lol.. #The BEAST..

No comments:

Post a Comment