Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Closed Door to Open Door


 
 
 
 
Can you remember the day you first started your business? What made you click and start it... I remember so clearly... I didn't know what I wanted to do, but I knew in my blood that I was suppose to be my own Boss and help people... Then o...
ne day I asked this big time professional Coach can I ask her one question... She said yes you can, so I ask her the question and she said deary, yes deary, I can't give that info away, you have to have lunch with me and I'll tell you... so I said ok, we can meet that's even better, until she said that will cost you $250 for an hour... my heart was crushed... I just needed an answer to one question... That was the day Divalyn Small Business Guru was created to help small businesses for cheap.... As Joel Osteen Ministries spoke about yesterday, You have to come to your closed doors before you can even get to your open door... God has opened some serious doors for me... I always thank that Coach for making me mad...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment