Followers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Listen Please Listen


 
Why as business owners we don't listen to our customers... I was listening to my daughter explain to someone that she don't do sheet cakes, but the person kept asking her to do it... I listen to another business owner who said she don't tak...
e credit cards but the person wasn't listening to her and kept asking her to take them... I worked with a person and told her to the detail what I wanted, and she sent me something totally different. I made it clear to her if she did that project correctly, she will make so much more money from me. She didn't listen and did it her way, not my way, which cost her to lose sales over $300. People when you don't listen to your clients you lose the sale and also risk them talking bad about you... I won't recommend her to anyone... I recently had a meeting with a good friend and said to her, have her questions ready for me when we meet and she said I don't have no questions, I"m going to just listen to you... Listening to your customers/clients can take your business to the next level or damage you. Learn that your customer can be your next big project, so Listen more and talk Less... #TheBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment