Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Customer Service Wins Again

 
 
 
Do you have such good customer service that people can scream and shout your name... I went to Best Buy today and the manager didn't want to value my $50 gift certificate that I earned for my phone.. Then he turned to 3 other employees and ...
they all said I couldn't get it.. Then he went to his manager and he said I couldn't get it.... I said I'm a Preffered Customer and I want you to honor my $50 gift certificate... He said sorry... I said, the lady who helped me yesterday knows me very well and she knows how much I spend.. He said she's not here... I said call her... He called her and said a lady was here yesterday who buys a lot (she said yes EVelyn Jackson, he didn't have to tell her my name). She said you don't know Evelyn, she spends a lot here, everyone knows her... Then he said I never meet her... she said I don't care, give her the $50. Well then another employee came and said hi Evelyn and I waived, then another employee said Hey Eve, what's going on... I said will you tell this man to give me my $50... Well I tell you this, he will always remember me... and yes I got my $50 honored. Customer service shouldn't be this hard people. Know your customers, they pay your salary... The Beast...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment