Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fear is Nothing




Let's talk about FEAR... I was scared to death when a client called me to do my first BEAST CAMP... I didn't think I was ready, but I scheduled it and did it anyway... You see I was talking to 3 business owners and 1 College grad with a Mas...
ters Degree... So, yes I was scared...(They were so impressed and referred me to more clients). Then my next fear came when I wrote my first book and I had it edited and also knew more mistakes was there. I decided to publish it anyway and say I'm only human (people hate it when you say that). Then I purchased a book from a Teacher who had her Masters Degree and read her awesome book that had over 20 spelling errors, this was my confirmation from God that FEAR is nothing, but God is everything... People don't let FEAR stop you from moving forward, when you're laying on that dying bed what are you going to say? I know when it's my time to be with my creator, I"m going to say " Take me Lord I"ve used this body all up, it's so ragedy"... I"m not playing... I'm working this body God has blessed me with... As someone said: NO RISK = NO REWARD.... with that being said... New BEAST CAMPS are coming soon to a Perkins Restuarant near you... The Beast...

No comments:

Post a Comment