Followers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Representing 1000%

 
Good Afternoon everyone, I missed you guys... I'm so behind and have so many emails and messages to respond... give me until the end of night I will finish.... Until then, I want to know how many people have something on your car that repre...
sents you and your business. For example: I have a friend on my block who sells Soy candles, she's been selling for 10 years and not one person on our block knows she sells them. She said I don't want everyone in my business. I said then you won't have a business... Ten years later, she comes to me and said how are you so successful and you haven't done your business this long... I looked at her, looked at my car and said I represent my business everywhere, anywhere and to everyone.... so my car, my clothes, my supplies, my house and my everything... represents me and my business, that's why I'm so successful. So are you really representing your business the right way.... ?????? Look at my license plate in front of my car... Representing 1000%... The Beast..

No comments:

Post a Comment