Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm a Busy Woman Delegating is my Friend




I get this all the time... People say Evelyn, why are you so successful running 5 businesses... it's really an easy answer... I hire my weaknesses... Yes, If it's something I'm not good at, and don't know how to do it, I hire someone else t...
o do it, I don't get all messed up trying... Heck NO... I find someone who can do it better than me, and hire them to do it... It's that simple... I don't need anything added to my resume, I don't like it, it's not going to be on there... Forget about the people who say, you have to do some things you don't want to do to get ahead... I say yeah right, you pass what you don't like to someone else, and get ahead faster... Making money is what I'm about, even if someone has to do it for me... I'm a busy woman, delegating is my friend #The Beast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment