Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Fear and Automation don't mix



Fear and Automation, don't go hand in hand with each other... The other day I got an email from a big time speaker and it said. Hi__________ I want to thank you for purchasing my book and hope if you need anything feel free to let me know.....
. Enjoy and remember you're important to me... Did you see the big Blank there... yes, my name wasn't in it at all, it had a blank line.. I hate automation things... I fear the other week that if I get to much to handle how would I stay personal, well with me getting this email, I will stay personal and handle each and every customer... I'm worth more than a Blank... people Automation can do more harm than good, so check your computers before you hit submit buttons... I just know I feel like a ___________ blank right now...lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment