Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Get Your Ideas Working

 
We as small businesses have to learn how to grow and to grow fast, but most of our problems is we try to be like someone else, not like ourselves... Some people wants to grow fast and they will fall just as fast with lots of costly mistakes...
... Some people wants to grow slow and sometimes it's to slow... Be you, Do you... but get those ideas working and keep moving.. I was talking to a client of mines, who loves me so much and always buying from me... She said you know why I love what you do, I said why... She said because you're not fake... You know that I/as a small business owner can't afford a $400 program. You know that I/as a small business is just that small. So you keep it simple for all of us... Wow... I had to give her a big hug... Because that's my dream to help enough small businesses reach their dreams and to let them I'm here for them when other's reject them as I've been rejected from the norm.. We are the Majority!! #TheBeast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment