Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Believing in Your Clients



 
 
Over the weekend I meet a wonderful couple who ran a business and watched me work. As I sat down they said, Wow you are awesome, you didn't wait for the customers to come over you went to them and brought them over. Sometimes we wait and ...
customers will walk right pass you. Then as I sat down they picked my brains and I gave them answers... Tiff said mom you giving them all the goodies... I didn't mind sharing... This company sells Sweet Potato Pies... They said how can you help us... I said I don't work with any clients unless I believe in them... so I have to taste your pie... lol.. well I now have a new client and the very next day, she called and ordered cake slices also...lol... Do you work with people you believe in or do you just take the money... People if you don't believe in the product and just working it for the money, you will never make any real money... #TheBEAST
 

No comments:

Post a Comment