Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Lady Comfort Zone

 
 
Good Morning... Comfort Zone is no joke.. Sometimes we don't want to be bothered with that... Comfort zone should mind it's own business... I'm going to tell you I'm good at what I do, but sometimes that Lady Comfort Zone hits me. Sometime...s we need other's in our life to push us. People will say you have to get pass it and just do it.. Whatever! Easier said then done... So this is what you do... Find that one person who you look up to, or who you work with that understands you, or someone who gets on your nerve and push you (ex: husband).... have them already lined up so when you hit this comfort zone thingy you'll be ready.. For ex: I have an event coming in March, which I knew I had to do one day because everyone kept asking. My comfort zone said just say ok so everyone leaves you alone, but that special someone in my life that pushes me Pastry Divas just went ahead and book date and started telling other's that her mother is doing. Another example: I have a facebook sister who needed a little push, she knew what she wanted to do, but need that extra push so Dana Neal took my e-camp and that was all the push she needed... Who do you have in your corner ready to help you get pass Lady Comfort Zone... #Beastneedssomecoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment